- Free Play: $2.75 per child
- Free Play + Programming:$5.00 per child
- Room Rental: $75/ 2 hours
Chaperone admission is free with groups and field trips. Please bring an adequate number of chaperones for your group size.
Before/after hours group: additional $25.00 per half-hour.
Programs are subject to availability of staff and supplies, therefore our programs must be booked at least 4 days in advance. If you do not see a program that you like, we would be happy to develop one for a small fee and with enough notice.
- “Wow! Science” Science Show- Science Center staff will show your group a series of “tricks” that seem like they are magic, when in reality, they are all explained by science!
- “Messy Science”- For this messy program, you can choose one of 3 substances to make and explore! Slime, Cloud Dough, or Oobleck. (Party go-ers are able to take slime and cloud dough home.)
- “Investigating Volcanoes”- Each attendee gets to make their own volcano with our home-made salt dough, and then the party moves to the museum to watch Mt. Boom erupt!
- “Paper Making” Hands-On Program- Your group can learn how to make handmade paper from recycled paper pulp. Make a card for mom containing plantable seeds or make special paper for your own secret recipes.
- “Meet and Greet The Science Center Animals”-A meet and greet with 5-6 of The Science Center’s animal residents. Attendees learn how The Science Center staff care for the animals, facts, and are able to pet available animals.
- “Air Power”- This all air themed demonstration shows the power of air. Watch as we explore vacuums, the combustibility of gasses and use air to move objects around.
- “Astronomy”!- Create your own little corner of the cosmos with chromatic galaxy painting.
- “The Egg Drop”- "Can you land your egg safely? Build a simple device to land your egg safely from ever increasing heights.
- “Exploring the Five Senses”- " We examine the five main senses and how each of our senses help us define the world around us. Best for ages 5 to 10 yr old
- "Catapults"- Using household supplies, party guests make a catapult and fire away with mini marshmallows as ammo!